Saturday, December 29, 2007

i have a phone number, kinda...

so one day samantha was mentioning on her blog that she was always tempted to post her phone number on her blog, just to see who'd call and what they'd say/sound like. i can pretty honestly say that i was never tempted, although i do know someone who's got their # on their facebook page and i was always tempted to call them out of the blue and prank call, except that i can never keep from laughing and i always ruin it.



anyways, i was screwing around here, trying to play with skype and yahoo voice to see if there was an easy way to call home and check my voicemails on my cell phone. especially since i want to start the job search a couple months before i go home and want to be able to put a resume out there with a phone number on it. and i found on yahoo that you can purchase a phone number that anyone can call for something cheap like 25 bucks a year. of course i haven't been able to use it to check my voicemail on my cell, because the internet connection sucks so bad that i can't get my pin typed in in a way that my voicemail system understands, but when i call my cell phone, i can hear it clearly. so i might as well get some entertainment out of it.



so, all rambling aside... 720-259-7279 is a number that you can call and leave a voicemail on. but if you do it, you've got to let me know who you are. it'd be neat to put a voice with the names...



i'm way, way behind on checking out peoples' blogs. sorry.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nerd Girl Corfney said...

Check your voice mail ;). Although I can't promise it isn't rambling...

2:07 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Yeah, I'm so leaving a three minute long message of nothing more than heavy breathing. What??? It's my way of supporting the troops!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Paperback Writer said...

:)

I can't promise you that I won't be rambling and saying "um" a lot. I'm not a phone person.

But I think you knew that.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Loving Annie said...

I left a message, Sean.

How are you doing ?

Wishing you a safe and healthy and happy New Year 2008 !!!

Thank you for protecting us, and I will be glad when you come home safe and sound !

8:04 AM  
Blogger Bubblewench said...

Happy New Year! Glad you are getting organzied. Haven't left you a message YET. But you'll recongize me right away, I have the Philadelphia accent!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'll leave you a message soon.

Glad to know you arrived safely. Hope you and your gang are adjusting okay.

Thanks for all you are doing.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

oh you are so going to get a call, lol

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home