Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i'm being a lazy ass tonight. eating chips and dip on the couch while watching stupid t.v. shows. the dip tastes kinda funny. but i can't stop eating it. if a couple days go by and you haven't heard from me? send the police to my house in case it really was bad.

thanks.

p.s. i bought it from albertsons. sue the hell out of them for me.

3 comments:

bslawg said...

Gotcha. Suing is my speciality.

But the case is sunk if the "bad dip" has been sitting in your fridge for two months.

Paperback Writer said...

Don't worry, we'll send someone over to make sure you're okay. ;)

Lady Prism said...

I like the style..the lead sentence..the way you ushered in your thoughts..interesting....Please allow me to print out the first few thoughts to show to my class..

I will have to cruise by later on for the rest of the post..It's almost 7 and I gotta' go..

see you after lunch..

just me..

Lux