Wednesday, June 06, 2007




all new episodes next week! summer isn't a total bust. now how much do you want to bet i'll either be in such a crappy hotel next week that i don't get fx or i forget?

10 comments:

Law Girl said...

TiVo...Duh!

Erika said...

Wow. I feel so uncool. I don't even have cable.

bigwhitehat said...

I'll bet one Franziskaner.

Paperback Writer said...

I'm not going to bet you.

I know you probably won't get F/X.

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

I'll send you a reminder so you don't forget.
Rescue Me, hell yes.

leelee said...

oh leelee luvs Rescue Me...yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Law Girl said...

Come join the drinking game dude. You're off in la la land anyway, you might as well have some fun!

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

He comments, though. :)

SBS said...

But, it's really time for a new post, though. Honestly it is. :)

One Scrappy Gal said...

I just finished watching 4 episodes of the first season and I'm hooked! Now I want to buy them all!! I bet this show just gets better as more time goes on...

P.S. I'm linking you to my blog. I hope that's OK. :)