Is that a gun strapped to your leg, or are you just happy to see me?(Sorry, I HAD to)Go back inside, it's cold out.
Hope things are going well.
I thought the army didn't allow fairies...
Brrrr ! You're looking pretty good there for an old guy :)
If I didn't know better I would have thought that picture was taken back home in Colorado. Stay dry...stay warm.
looks like you could have taken that pic outside my house,,,,I am beginning to hate winter already ,...oh well only 4 more months of this hell
hope that electric blanket is keeping you warm when you're inside! Damn!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that a gun strapped to your leg, or are you just happy to see me?
(Sorry, I HAD to)
Go back inside, it's cold out.
Hope things are going well.
I thought the army didn't allow fairies...
Brrrr ! You're looking pretty good there for an old guy :)
If I didn't know better I would have thought that picture was taken back home in Colorado.
Stay dry...stay warm.
looks like you could have taken that pic outside my house,,,,I am beginning to hate winter already ,...oh well only 4 more months of this hell
hope that electric blanket is keeping you warm when you're inside! Damn!
Post a Comment