
i just told someone in an im exchange that i was half tempted to voluteer for a longer tour over here:
not me: really? I mean, your e-mails always sounded positive, but for some reason I got the impression that you were kinda ready to come home
me: alot of that is because the entire reason for those emails is so that (company i work for) doesn't forget me.
not me: gotcha
me: "i miss (company name) and can't WAIT to come home"
me: heh
me: i BLEED green. i'm an e-6. i love being right. i love listening to myself talk. i'm surrounded by young idiots who've been in the army less than a year... it's heaven!
not me: hehe
me: they're good kids. but they require much, much training. and i enjoy that.
not me: that's cool...sometimes I wish I wasn't the only one here to train new help desk people
me: well, if we wouldn't disappoint them so and make them leave... they could train one another...
not me: heh, indeed
me: i need "big trouble in little china" so bad...
me: that and "army of darkness"
not me: oh yeah, two movies I never get tired of watching
me: there are so many times over here when i break out "well, as ole jack burton says"
No comments:
Post a Comment