
guess who re-enlisted today! it's kind of funny, when i was on my first 4 year hitch, i couldn't get out of the army fast enough. but once i was out in the civilian world and realized what all i had, i had to get into the active reserves. and i haven't looked back since.
things have been amazingly busy here. we're shorthanded and our tour is winding down. i'm doing my job as well as two other peoples' so i'm slowing losing my mind. haven't had as much time to focus on good ideas for blog entries lately. also haven't done much running in the last two weeks, which is when i tend to think about such stuff to try and forget how much i hate running.
in addition i'm trying to get trig homework done, and trying to be a good boy and not procrastinate. i should be back some next week though.
4 comments:
WOW...now I REALLY must thank you for your service to our country. I too am starved for time, but you remind me of a post I must make in honor of you (and many others actually), so look for it to come.
THANK YOU SEAN...re-upping during this time is awesome. PLEASE take care, and keep posting when you catch up. People like you are our REAL eyes and ears to the truth.
BTW, I've seen some of my son's math homework and I'm pretty smart. EEEKKK! If we don't hear from you for a month the trig would explain it.
Sean, thank you for your service..
~leelee~
i pray that you always be safe
Reenlistment is a privilege most will never know. Thanks man.
Post a Comment