I was the Godfather...???The I re-took it and was Shindlers list. So, I like to be in control and I like to help people.I just sound like a regular Mom to me!-Cora :)
EASY RIDER "You just want to maintain a calm cool comfortable enviroment"Yeah I do...that's me..~leelee~
Somehow with the week I've had, "The Garden of Good and Evil". And NOT for the content, just for the title.Keep rocking Sean...heads up out there.
Oh, great. I'm also Appolycapse Now. Or however you spell it...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was the Godfather...???
The I re-took it and was Shindlers list. So, I like to be in control and I like to help people.
I just sound like a regular Mom to me!
-Cora :)
EASY RIDER "You just want to maintain a calm cool comfortable enviroment"
Yeah I do...that's me..
~leelee~
Somehow with the week I've had, "The Garden of Good and Evil". And NOT for the content, just for the title.
Keep rocking Sean...heads up out there.
Oh, great. I'm also Appolycapse Now. Or however you spell it...
Post a Comment