Thursday, November 16, 2006

i've got to go play g.i. joe for the next three days. being the super geek i am, i actually will be carrying my internet access along with me, but i might not have the time to use it. or i might. who knows. just in case, no one do anything exciting or entertaining until i get back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dancing a jig right now...just because you told me not to do anything entertaining. I'm such a rebel.

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to catch up posts from Mexico. So if I do anything exciting, it probably won't be up until you're back anyways ;)

Amy said...

As always I had a very entertaining and exciting weekend planned [choke choke], but since you asked, I'll tone it down just this once.

Paperback Writer said...

Umm...does buyig a couch count? :)

No? Sorry, I got nothing. Everyone else was more interesting than I was!

Lady Prism said...

welp...'ave fun!