Sunday, April 15, 2007

hah, i left out distance...

65lbs + 4 miles + <40 minutes = me with my ass kicked

i'm old. i'm a shitbag. i'm an oxygen/m.r.e. thief. but i'll get better

all this freaking snow kinda-sorta undermined my efforts to stay in shape this winter.

what saved me? big and rich, "right place wrong time" by dr. john, ac/dc, "crazy" by gnarls barkley and some song by nelly.

12 comments:

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Crazy is a great song.

Paperback Writer said...

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Stealing someone's m.r.e.! What if they needed it?

:)

Anonymous said...

Did you at least get the "good" MRE?

bigwhitehat said...

Your still in better shape than me. Of course that aint much of a consolation.

Law Girl said...

Congrats! The real question is how are you feeling the day after?

Crystal said...

who the hell is big and rich and why is everybody talking about them??

jaysus.

i am either really old or just waaaay out of the loop.

Amy said...

Out of shape are ya? It happens to the best of us from time to time.

Winter is over, no more excuses.

Sean said...

courtney... i was thinking about that last night. we were driving along, a van full of guys and it came on and i think everyone in the fan was singing to it. a range from about 18-55, all races... it's a weird little tune.

pw... they should've guarded it better...

irish... is there any such thing?

bwh... i've never done 100 chin-ups...

lg. feel great today. i should be able to 3x that distance though

crystal... yeah, you're old. and out of it. why limit yourself to just one?

amy... i know! i'm getting better.

Chris said...

Nice. I love that Gnarls Barkley song!

JL4 said...

Are you saying "The Safety Dance" by "men without hats" doesn't inspire you?

Hey you can dance if you want to
you can leave our friends behind.
But if your friends don't dance
and if they don't dance...
then they're no friends of mine

bigwhitehat said...

My goal is only 50 buddy. I'm up to ten. That is ten more than I could do when I set the goal.

Harleyblue said...

I know what you mean. I hate winter for that very reason, I always end up out of shape. It's hard to motivate myself for running when it's cold.