Thursday, April 12, 2007

hey. i owe some serious postings but i've been down this week with a cold or flu or something and i'm trying to rush some homework through before i get slammed with some work and some military stuff. hopefully i'll be able to get one up tomorrow.

i'm gonna finally use that thing over there on the side, the blogroll. i'm sure i'm gonna forget some people and i apologize. and i'm not doing it all at once. there's no slight intended and it's not because i don't read your stuff. patience please. :)

thanks.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

poor sicky.

you need medical care?

i have a rectal thermometer and lots of jello!

pick me! pick me!

Amy said...

Feel better soon! I wondered what happened to you. I missed you.

Jim McKee said...

Sean: Feel better soon, dude.

Paperback Writer said...

What?!?! You have a blogroll? ;) I'm teasing.

Feel better!

Eileen Dover said...

Uhh yes, hello.

Where's the blogroll love?

Anonymous said...

Get better soon!

Chris said...

Feel better. :)

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Ooh, descriptions on a blog roll. I like it.

Law Girl said...

Welcome back from the land of the martian death flu.

And since when did homework and work work and military work become more imporant than blogging? What kind of blogger are you? Pfft.

Seriously though, glad you're feeling better!

KuPu said...

Oh Sean...I hope you'll be feeling MUCH, MUCH, and MUCH Better VERY soon!!! Do you want me to come over and make some tea for you and tuck you under your warm covers and sing to you and comfort you and to maybe help you with your homework? Now, I have to tell you, I probably don't know anything about your homework at all, so I'll probably get everything wrong, but at least I tried right??? LOL!
Get Better Soon!!!!
Here's a (((((((((HUG)))))))
and a bandaid if you need one as well!

((::[ ]::))

Hugs!!!!!

Jacob said...

I'm not just here to tell you to take Crystal up on her offer, but to offer some company to Jim McKee, the only other male in the room at the moment.

I started feeling symptoms on March 11. Finally stopped coughing three or so days ago. Tenacious.