
BWH wanted us to post our first album cover. problem is i don't remember what the first album i bought was. i remember getting a walkman tape player and i know there was a long period of time where tom petty's full moon fever, the traveling wilburies vol. I, cosmic thing by the b-52's and this one lived in my walkman. i had several kenny rogers's albums when i was kid, but my folks bought those. didn't make me love them any less, but...
6 comments:
Vinyl...hmmm...that would have to take some thinking...
I don't remember my first vinyl, but I do remember the first vinyl I purchased with my own money. It was Michael Jackson's Thriller. I don't love Michael Jackson so much today, but I still love the album.
I like how you call them vinyls...they were always just albums to me..and 45's (do you know what those are?? lol) were records. I still call cd's albums...
just for the record..my first ALBUM was Paul McCartney RAM. I saved baby sitting money it was like $5 and change..that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1971..I was 12.
I remember both. First vinyl ever received was for Christmas, an ABBA album, a Rick Springfield album, and a John Cougar (not Mellencamp, just Cougar) album. First vinyl I ever bought was Michael Jackson's Thriller. I still have it. Amy, great minds think alike.
You might appreciate this site...
Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers
Outstanding.
Post a Comment