it's not over yet, but it's been pretty great so far. i took thursday and friday off and one of my oldest friends came in from out of town to see me. we've known one another for 20 years and it was a great time. the only bad part about it is that she's left already. 8(
outside of just seeing an old friend, one of the best parts of the trip was just taking time off to enjoy colorado. you get so wrapped up in work and school and whatever else that you start turning a blind eye to the greatness around you. or i do at least. and she'd gone on the internet and come up with a list of things that she'd like to do and we just tried to knock as many things off the list as possible.
if you know how much i hate spiders and creepy crawlies you know how big of a deal that was for me. 
the rest of the weekend looks pretty tame in comparison. homework, housework, catching up on sleep and movies...
5 comments:
Sounds like a nice weekend!
I petted a very large snake in Canada!
(oh, get your mind of the gutter y'all...sheesh. I can't take you guys anywhere!)
Glad you had fun with your friend.
Oh, and you have way more guts than I....I couldn't have handled the spider....the whitewater, sure......but no way in hell I would be holdin' a creepy crawly that big. Just sain'
(And, just out of curiousity....were you in the bathroom during that photo? Seriuosly, why?)
Glad you had a good time, hermano.
Awesome. I'm glad you had a good weekend. I too enjoyed the Colorado outdoors.
Post a Comment