Me neither!!
Thanks for making me smile today - I needed that :)
I love that!! I'm glomming it!
LOLI LOVE IT! :)
I need a polo shirt that says that, so I can wear it to work!!!;-]
Link me to the messenger bag with the fridge light! They sound AWESOME! :)
Awesome!! Thanks for the link!Now just remember... I will be a better person for the rest of my life... because you shared that link with me. I'll always remember Messenger Bag Sean. :)
My brain is fried today, too, Sean. Though, mine is vacation/driving hangover.
Hahahahaha!!! Love that!
This is what my students experience everyday,,,, love it !!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Me neither!!
Thanks for making me smile today - I needed that :)
I love that!! I'm glomming it!
LOL
I LOVE IT! :)
I need a polo shirt that says that, so I can wear it to work!!!
;-]
Link me to the messenger bag with the fridge light! They sound AWESOME! :)
Awesome!! Thanks for the link!
Now just remember... I will be a better person for the rest of my life... because you shared that link with me. I'll always remember Messenger Bag Sean. :)
My brain is fried today, too, Sean. Though, mine is vacation/driving hangover.
Hahahahaha!!! Love that!
This is what my students experience everyday,,,, love it !!!
Post a Comment