damnit. i have this cowlick that refuses to lay flat because i couldn't get my haircut because my flight got home late last night. and an interview in 2 hrs. i need hair cair products. stat!
In an emergency, try Pam cooking spray if you have it. (Don't spray it on your hair, spray it on a paper towel, then apply with your fingers... you will have much better control over where it goes.)
6 comments:
Umm, sorry I can't help! Good luck!
Awww...sound's adoreable. I want to see a pic!
jules. of course it would be. and i'd lose respect for you if you didn't...
In an emergency, try Pam cooking spray if you have it. (Don't spray it on your hair, spray it on a paper towel, then apply with your fingers... you will have much better control over where it goes.)
A dab of lotion.
That's what I use in the morning.
hummmm let me lick my hand and slick that back for ya
Post a Comment