I'm home safe'n'sound. The car is still in Kansas. The damage was worse than they originally thought. The insurance inspector will head out there tomorrow to check it out and authorize repairs locally. Apparently my stupid ass is going to have to go back there at some point in the near future to pick it up and drive it back. Yay!
Busy couple weeks. Wrapping up my last class, huge problems @ work, job hunt, Army stuff. Not sure where the end in site is. But it's fun. I'm going to drag a couple of kids dragging kicking and screaming into adulthood in the Army. There are a couple of parents out there that I'd like to kick in the jimmy for raising such spoiled little brats. It's fun to start looking out at the next chapter after the B.S. is completed. There are alot of fun looking graduate degree programs out there. And the weather's been nice. Great to ride the motorcycle daily again.
9 comments:
I am glad that you are well. You'll be busy, but well. :)
Hey, I got a new job!
ooh, ooh. details! i've got a phone interview tomorrow, wish me luck!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
good luck with the interview sean :)
Hi Sean, long time no blog...I am insired by your positive attitude..way to turn things around...you sound excited and it's infectious.
GOOD LUCK on your interview!
Sorry for being such a lurker and not a commentor..
:-)
Buena suerte :)
Welcome home.
Two posts in a row and then nothin. Your a tease. A damn tease.
The car? The interview? Are you alive?
Tease.
How did the interview go? Fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment