Does it smell?
Seriously, have it repaired.
Almost :)
So what did you fix?
amy. uhm, i dunno. never tried to smell it before...court... too late. j-b weld in place already.tc. i know. :)bwh. my watch band.
Enough. You are KILLING me.
I put my gear shifter back together with once..
punfounded. oooooh. skills. photos, please?
Seriously, I have used duct tape TWICE this week to fix shit. I'm pretty damn impressed with myself.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Does it smell?
Seriously, have it repaired.
Almost :)
So what did you fix?
amy. uhm, i dunno. never tried to smell it before...
court... too late. j-b weld in place already.
tc. i know. :)
bwh. my watch band.
Enough. You are KILLING me.
I put my gear shifter back together with once..
punfounded. oooooh. skills. photos, please?
Seriously, I have used duct tape TWICE this week to fix shit. I'm pretty damn impressed with myself.
Post a Comment