OMG I am so sorry but I am laughing so hard right now! It's not funny though...so sorry about that! Do you have phone insurance?
Um...I'm trying really hard to come up with something whitty involving "you're not supposed to eat your phone", or "It hurt's more coming out than going in."There has to be something there. I just know it. More fiber in your diet maybe?
Sounds exactly like something I would do...in fact, have done.
!!!
Damn...
Is it still working??LOL
Aurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i wont ask how this happened?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OMG I am so sorry but I am laughing so hard right now! It's not funny though...so sorry about that! Do you have phone insurance?
Um...I'm trying really hard to come up with something whitty involving "you're not supposed to eat your phone", or "It hurt's more coming out than going in."
There has to be something there. I just know it.
More fiber in your diet maybe?
Sounds exactly like something I would do...in fact, have done.
!!!
Damn...
Is it still working??
LOL
Aurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i wont ask how this happened?!
Post a Comment