well, still alive. the warm weather has helped alot. my nose is cleared and i can breathe again. we're still in the tents. i'm tempted to write stuff about it, but some of it isn't complaining for the sake of complaining or sympathy. some of it's for historical record for me. just trying to remember what was going on when.
we might finish some of our training early and we might get a couple days off. but if we do we're going to be restricted to the immediate area. so i think bloggers should fly in for an early christmas dinner. :) it'll be nice though. go get a hotel room and get a nice shower and sleep in a nice big bed, get a nice dinner or two and just kinda screw around and get away from some of the guys for a little while.
anyways, hope everyone is doing okay. my google reader hasn't been working well and my connection sucks. i'd like to get over and read peoples' blogs but i can only do what i can do.
8 comments:
Hang in there. Glad to hear you're feeling some better. And yeah, a journal of recording for you is a good idea too.
Hey glad to hear you are ok over there, sucks to spend Christmas away from home....I will keep you in my prayers,,,stay safe
Kat
glad you're going to get a break. enjoy!
We bloggers are on our way! See ya soon!
I can't fly in. But I can continue to lift up your name to God each day.
You're my hero amigo. I owe you a debt of gratitude. Don't ever think your sacrifices are unappreciated.
Honestly, if I could fly down there, I would. Bring you and your guys cookies and fudge and other holiday baking.
Stay safe, get some rest. I'm thinking of you.
"Just kinda screw around"?
Bloggers on their cyber-way to enjoy Christmas dinner with you :)
Enjoy your break --
Post a Comment