still in the United States... relatively healthy (although i'm hobbling on a sprained ankle, let's keep our fingers crossed that i didn't rebreak one of the bones in the foot) and happy. i was desperately hoping for more sleep tonight. my boss said on monday that he wasn't staying up til midnight anymore. so now i do. we get up at four something or another depending on what's going on that day. so i'm a little sleep deprived. but i had to do laundry, so that's keeping me up. however i've delegated some of my work down, and trained some people in some reports, etc., so they'll be able to train the next crew of people that need help. still working with my problem children. good times all around.
hope everyone is okay.
9 comments:
Sean,
Glad you are alive. Hope that the none of the foot bones are broken, and that maybe you can catch up on your sleep in the next few nights -- being sleep deprived is hard - even if you do have clean laundry as a result :)
Take care of that ankle! And congratulations on having clean underwear!
Like you needed that. Stay well.
Hey Sean... take care of that ankle.... Thanks for keeping us informed.. Thanks for doing what you do.. if you need anything email me and let me know.... mholstein@frontiernet.net
Email me an address when you have one and I will send you some care packages.... My class would love to write to you!
-DG
OH! I hope your ankle is better and not broken! What did you do???
Hope you are doing well and got to catch up on your sleep somewhere.
Twisted ankle, eh? I bet you run like a prissy girl, arms flailing and all. Yeah, I can TOTALLY see it.
"Guys! Guys! Wait for me!"
You know I'm riding yah, right? The other riding, dirty bird. I'm a virgin!
(heehee)
Glad to hear that update.
Get some sleep. Problem children require you to get some :)
Yikes. I've never broken bones. I hope you haven't!
Good to hear. Here's hoping for sleep and no broken bones!
Post a Comment