with some fiddling, i've improved my 'net connection. of course we're moving out of these buildings on saturday morning. but hopefully i'll get a post or two in before then.
Hi yeah Sean....LOL!!! I know, I don't go on here anymore, but I thought I'd check out your blog to see what you've been up too!!! Will you be able to write on here when you're away as well???? We'll miss you tons and tons and tons!!! LOTS OF HUGS MY FRIEND!!!! ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
8 comments:
Saturday? As in OUT, away across the sea?
Is that a new Murphy's Law?
:)
Be safe!!! I know that's a ridiculous statement, but it's all I got today.
So are you okay, Sean ? It's been a couple days... Hope all is well and you are just slammed busy.
Yeah, I wanna know the same thing as Courtney. My timeline is all confused.
Good luck!
Hi yeah Sean....LOL!!! I know, I don't go on here anymore, but I thought I'd check out your blog to see what you've been up too!!! Will you be able to write on here when you're away as well????
We'll miss you tons and tons and tons!!!
LOTS OF HUGS MY FRIEND!!!!
((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
Yeah, I need an address too, Sean. I.M. me at ohandalso or you can email at the same. (Yahoo)
Post a Comment