Wednesday, November 07, 2007
yet ANOTHER music video
i think it was bad that "bitch" was her first big song and was so overplayed. it wasn't her best work, but it overshadowed everything else. i think by the time some of her other songs came out people were sick of the sound of her voice. or i could have NO idea what i'm talking about.
i don't normally go for the slower songs, but i can get lost in this one. kind of the same with some of dianna krall's stuff. it's kinda nice to know that women wonder some of the same things. we may have morals and we may not act on everything, but sometimes your mind does wander...
i hadn't seen the video in ages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Off topic... but I was at a store in the mall once and a 6 year old was singing the "Bitch" song!! I was surprised! Didn't think it was exactly kiddie material.. especially the "I'm your bitch I'm your tease I'm a goddess on my knees" part! YIKES!
Diana Krall singing 'A Case of You' (sigh), makes me cry every time.
Good Thursday morning Sean.
Do you like Alannah Myles 'Black Velvet' song, or Chris Issak's 'Wicked Game' ? Those are two of my favorite old slow ones...
I think acting on everything would just feel totally empty in reality. However, using your imagination and letting your mind wander is just normal.
And I'm glad you liked the recipes/cooking posts :)
Loving Annie
Wow, I thought I was the only person who remembered this song. I remember being equally turned on and appalled (by the priest thing) when I saw it for the first time.
Good song. Whatever happened to Meredith Brooks anyway??
Post a Comment