So... we like some of the same music - Clearly you are a man of good taste :) Slow songs are hot to dance to... (I love holding hands with the man I am dancing with, and making eye contact the whole time.)
Left you a link on my 'thank you's' post today because you commented on my blog 12 times in the last month - I appreciate it !
6 comments:
Good Saturday morning Sean ! How are you ?
So... we like some of the same music - Clearly you are a man of good taste :)
Slow songs are hot to dance to... (I love holding hands with the man I am dancing with, and making eye contact the whole time.)
Left you a link on my 'thank you's' post today because you commented on my blog 12 times in the last month - I appreciate it !
Have an excellent weekend !
Loving Annie
Ahhhhh... Chris Issak - I miss him...
I love that Sophie B. Hawkins song.
In gratitude - and memory of all those who serve - on Veteran's Day... Without you, we wouldn't have our freedom.
I LOOOOVE both of those songs! They make me wanna pet my poon.
And I echo what Loving Annie said. THANK YOU for your sacrifice for my freedom, Sean! You are my HERO. Truly.
Thinking of you today- I send a hug...and much gratitude.
Hey- guess what?
Leelee and I are trying to meet up over the Thanksgiving holiday! I'll let you know how it goes :)
Hope you have a great week- ;)
Post a Comment