Wednesday, November 07, 2007

haven't done one of these in awhile...

big peach runner had this on her blog and i stole it:

Things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order:
Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. assistant manager at a retail clothing store
2. department manager at a stationary/gift shop
3. network administrator
4. tech support
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. star wars
2. running scared
3. the replacements
4. big trouble in little china
Four places I have lived:
1. tucson, az
2. altoona, ia
3. savannah, ga
4. orangeburg, sc
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. e.r.
2. scrubs
3. life
4. boston legal
Four places I have been:
1. chicago
2. philadelphia
3. orlando
4. salt lake city
Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. steak
3. sushi
4. ice cream
Four people who email me regularly:
1. my mom
2. brian
3. the other brian
4. my dad
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. napping
2. running (and enjoying it b/c I'm in such good shape)
3. freaking afghanistan already.  let's get it over with.
4. on the motorcycle
Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. hopefully getting promoted
2. uh...
3.
4.

6 comments:

courtney said...

As much as I understand the need to "get on with it" regarding Afghanistan, I still don't know if I could say I was looking forward to it, were it me. That phrase somehow implies something fun will happen.

Unless there's something you Army guys aren't telling us about the 'Stan... :)

Chris said...

Ah napping. I need naps. :)

Paige Jennifer said...

2. Falling in love again
3. Taking the next step as a writer
4. Traveling to a country I've never seen.

Oh, wait, you left those blank for YOU to fill in. My bad.

Megan said...

lots of sushi and then a nap...perfect!

Richmond said...

What is this "nap" you all speak of??

;)

Teena in Toronto said...

Hmmm ... you and I don't share the same taste in movies. Mine would be:

Dumb and Dumber
Trains, Planes and Automobiles
Dave
PeeWee's Big Adventure
Working Girl
The Jerk

Stop me!!!!!