Wednesday, November 14, 2007

if you're bored...

go to 3 wishes.com. if you didn't click on my link, go to "halloween". scroll down to the "ella mental" costume.

am i the only one who finds it a little disturbing that someone might find that costume "hot"?

6 comments:

Paige Jennifer said...

(a) My oh my.

(b) What is an innocent boy like you (cough cough) doing wandering around that legitimately pornographic site???

(c) I'm TOTALLY disturbed - because she has killer legs. Someone with legs like that should be in a straight jacket.

courtney said...

Ok, I'd wear either the gothic vampire, or the vampiress in a heartbeat. Out in public even.

Chris said...

That is hilarious! I need it. A hot crazy girl. That's something I could try to pull off. hehe

Anonymous said...

Sean, is this where you bought me those naughty cop and Dorothy costumes you enjoy removing so much?

Will you get me the little red ridinghood one too? You won't be sorry!

Constance said...

Yeah, very disturbing...

Now some of the OTHER costumes... well, they WERE really hot :)

And paige raised a good question, Sean... (b) :)

Sounds like you and Kandi are having a good time - no matter when the holidays are !!!

Teena in Toronto said...

I wish I had the bod to wear them :(