happy thanksgiving everyone! hope everyone has a few moments to slow down today and appreciate the things that are going right in your lives, even if there's alot of wrong.
I am going to be a copy cat and quote b here, cause she said it so nicely..... But, it comes from my heart as well.... I'm thankful for Sean, and all the men and women he represents. I'm thankful for the solders who are willing to give up all of the things I'm thankful for so that I can keep them. I think we all believe this, Sean...even if we don't always remeber to tell you :)
11 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! HUGS!!
Happy Thanksgiving Sean!!!
I am going to be a copy cat and quote b here, cause she said it so nicely..... But, it comes from my heart as well....
I'm thankful for Sean, and all the men and women he represents. I'm thankful for the solders who are willing to give up all of the things I'm thankful for so that I can keep them.
I think we all believe this, Sean...even if we don't always remeber to tell you :)
Thinking of you, Sean.
Be Safe -
sbs said it well --
The winter games have begun...come play....
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs, hugs, and more hugs...
And prayers too- from me, for you :)
-Cora
I hope you had a good Turkey Day, Sean! Be safe!
GNGirl has you mentioned and says you are heading out for *another* tour in Afghanistan.
Be smart. Be safe. Come home. And thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving and good luck in the Ickistans.
-via GnightGirl
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And good luck :)
sbs said it the best. Ditto.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment