Oh. My. GOD! It was for a FORD!!!
look closely. you can actually SEE the cat's head pop off.some of those still bring tears to my eyes if i'm in the right, loopy mood.
I know...I wathced it three times!!! I chortled. That's right, I said chortled.
I love commericals..... Sometimes more than the show! Thanks for these. They are great!
The FEDEX/KINKO'S pinata add...cracks me up every time
Oh my... I cannot let my Persian kitty Poofy watch this...Guess I better make sure to close my moon roof just in case :)
OMg...The ikea clip was the best...I mean really! LOL!loved it- I'm blushing, but I loved it! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh. My. GOD! It was for a FORD!!!
look closely. you can actually SEE the cat's head pop off.
some of those still bring tears to my eyes if i'm in the right, loopy mood.
I know...I wathced it three times!!! I chortled. That's right, I said chortled.
I love commericals..... Sometimes more than the show! Thanks for these. They are great!
The FEDEX/KINKO'S pinata add...cracks me up every time
Oh my... I cannot let my Persian kitty Poofy watch this...
Guess I better make sure to close my moon roof just in case :)
OMg...
The ikea clip was the best...I mean really! LOL!
loved it- I'm blushing, but I loved it! :)
Post a Comment