.jpg)
it's finished... it looks alot better in the picture than in person. the stain ran in a couple of places and i didn't go back and resand it. partly out of laziness. but all-in-all i'm proud of it. i'm not good at finishing projects and in alot of ways that stopped being fun a LONG time ago. so the fact that it's not still in pieces and half sanded in the garage is a huge accomplishment for me. i'm really trying to not start new hobbies or projects until i finish the stuff that's already on my plate. school's the big one now. anyways. there it is.
12 comments:
AWESOME! It's beautiful. And you are your own worst critic. Quit it.
good job on getting a project done!
Oh it looks pretty!
I like it
And yes, finishing projects is always a plus. :)
That is one fantastic looking desk.
I'm quite jealous.
I understand about the whole laziness thing. If I didn't want to get my office back in order, I'd just leave my comptuer covered up in the office with bare walls waiting for the second coat of icy blue paint to go up.
Congrats. Looks good!
YAY!!! It does look good. And, I am sure it looks as good in person as it does in the picture. Like b said, we usually see our own flaws when no one else even notices....
And, now...on to school....good luck....you can do it...we are rooting for ya!!
I'm the worse at not finishing stuff. I started painting the cabinets in my last house and a year and a half later, I finally decided to finish it. Yes, that's right. I had half painted cabinets for a year and a half. I'm that lazy. After a while I just didn't notice it anymore.
It looks done.
Great job!
I just have one question. Why do you have two messy cans sitting on the carpet without so much as a newspaper under them?
Wow! Personally, I think I have "make work project ADD" - I can't seem to find the energy to finish the projects. It's the starting off being all creative and excited part that I enjoy the most :)
Ok. That's a great desk and all. And we're all really proud of you for getting it done 'n stuff.
But it's been a week dear.
I'm just sayin. Not to be a nag or anything. Uh-hum.
Dude, it's beautiful.
They don't call it "finish" for nothing. It's done. It's great. Enjoy the fruits of you labor.
Post a Comment