i'm tagging everyone who reads this, so if you don't want to play, stop reading now.
the only rule is that i want you to leave a comment when your list is up so i can go steal me some more songs.
ten songs you HAVE to sing along to when they come on the radio/ipod/whatever. those songs that you can't skip past, you can't turn the dial, you have to turn the volume up and sing along with.
1) "life on a chain" by pete yorn
2) "friends in low places" by garth brooks
3) "playboys of the southwestern world" by blake shelton
4) "you shook me all night long" by ac/dc
5) "we are in love" by harry connick, jr.
6) "cradle of love" by billy idol
7) "nearly lost you there" by the screaming trees
8) "overkill" by colin hay
9) "kick my ass" by big and rich
10) "drive" by the cars
now the sucky thing about this list is that there's some embarrassing ones out there that you don't want to admit to. for me it was a couple of beegees songs. and when you're trying to come up with ten, you can't. and then after you've published it, there's like, 20 more that pop into your head as they come on the radio that would've been totally better choices. already i'm thinking there there is no mellencamp or stones on the list. no inxs. no replacements. no nirvana or foo fighters... arge! have fun with it!
9 comments:
Nearly Lost You is the Screaming Trees, I believe.
I nearly lost you there, and it's taken us somewhere...
The one from "Singles", right?
you're right. :) my bad. thanks for the catch.
1, 4, 6, 8, 10...awesome songs.
Sean, if you want to read my blog, please e-mail me at pillars_of_color@yahoo.com.
Evil, evil man.
It's coming up.
Ok... I did it. The hardest part was stopping at 10. I could go on and on.
4 and 6 are two of my favorites as well.
I did your tag thing on my blog. I figured it was only fair since I tagged you last week. Well, there is also the fact I couldn't think of anything else to blog about.
Thanks for the inspiration :) My list is posted as well. Albeit a few days late.
Ugh...I agree. The hardest part was stopping at 10.
That could sound bad out of context.
My 10 are up...
Post a Comment