I read your posts downc and enjoyed every bit...wanted to give my two cents worth on a post about dating but everybody seemed to have said everything perfectly.
All I have now is a promise to mention you when I whisper a prayer...and mention your mom and dad as well...
Sean, I have moved into the MEF to Camp Fallujah. If you get a chance come and see me when you get here. My son PFC David M. Massey is at Buckley there in Denver. Email me so I can give you some thing.
3 comments:
Thank you for cruising by my bloggy' home..
I read your posts downc and enjoyed every bit...wanted to give my two cents worth on a post about dating but everybody seemed to have said everything perfectly.
All I have now is a promise to mention you when I whisper a prayer...and mention your mom and dad as well...
Do take care of yourself.
Sean, I have moved into the MEF to Camp Fallujah. If you get a chance come and see me when you get here. My son PFC David M. Massey is at Buckley there in Denver. Email me so I can give you some thing.
A Real Man
So...you goofed? Wow :)
Me too- all the time~
:)
Post a Comment