i've eaten too much. today was another cookout day at work.here's my little grill station where i worked my magic.
and i have NO idea what the goofy look on my face was for here... someone brought in some delicious brownies and some excellent carrot cake. i'm pretty much useless until tomorrow folks!
7 comments:
Nice bbq rig. Too bad you don't live in Boston; you could bring that rig and get some Jimmy Buffett tickets my friend is trying to unload for Saturday's concert.
Damn geography.
Goofy faces are good...
I'm VERY productive for four hours in the morning, and am worthless for four hours in the afternoon. Doesn't matter what I eat, once I get back from lunch, I'm done for.
YUM!!
What did you grill?
What sauces did you use?
Mmmmm...
Grilling...
Your goofy face=bliss at all the delicious food you ate. :)
I adore brownies... and not the "magic" kind either. Yummm...
You look good in that color, Sean!
Oh, come on. That was a cute face.
if you could come here and grill me some burgers that would make me feel SO much better!!
thank you so much for your well-wishes. I REALLY appreciate them. i am starting to feel much better and can't wait to be back to 'normal' again soon.
Post a Comment