
they have a band...
and more importantly a cinnabon
these pictures were from the helicoptor ride into the city...
well, not this one. this one was from a rooftop where i was hanging out with a buddy

so, the trip was weird. on the one hand, i was stuck sleeping on a cot away from home for a week, no shower, no clean clothes for four days. but on the other hand, i bumped into my very first platoon sergeant from ten years ago. it'd been over 7 since the last time i saw him. and it was a good talk. neat to see how much i've grown professionally, and he had some good things to say about me. that's always nice.
so all in all it was a good trip. and we're that much closer to going home.
1 comment:
I'll bet those Cinnabon's were a treat. I would say..sounds MUCH better than being stuck in a mud pit..but I do agree....you are closer to getting home..hope it's soon for you!!
Always saying a prayer for you and all the soldiers..
~leelee~
Post a Comment