... for some reason, i notice alot of guys giving me the evil eye lately, and i'm not sure why. today i was in a check out line in a store behind a young woman, talking on the phone, pretty much oblivious to everything going on around me, when out of nowhere some bruiser steps in between us and immediately proceeded to "mark his territory"... hand in her ass pocket of her jeans, pulling her towards him to kiss him while glaring at me over her shoulder...
that's just a specific, but it's been going on like crazy. was it happening before and i was just more oblivious than normal? are youngsters getting aggressively obnoxious these days? something in the water? i don't think i've changed, and no one should ever find a reason to eyeball me anyways, i'm pretty much uninteresting and unthreatening... a nice, happy wallflower...
weird.
5 comments:
Hmmm. Yes, weird. I got nothing. Unless you have just passed through a repeated string of overly insecure guys??
I don't know what to tell you! Perhaps these guys giving you the evil eye are way too insecure and need to give you the what for?
It's the contacts. Now that you're no longer a guy who wears glasses girls may make passes.
And they would have to hit you.
Youngsters are just over all more obnoxious these days. I hate them all.
"Hi honey....I'm home..."
To further prove that bslawg and I are twins....I thought of the contacts as well...
But, it really is the insecurity of youth....it's a beautiful thing really...you cuold use it to your advantage...
Post a Comment