Friday, July 14, 2006

stolen from trouble... and just so i could answer one question.

01. What is your favourite word?
jinkies.

02. What is your least favourite word?
can't

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
creatively? other creativity. i get inspired looking at work other people have done. also poorly made things. it's not just object or art, i frequently find myself wondering "could i do that better?" sometimes that question gets under my skin and i have to try.

04. What turns you off?
excessive tattoos which don't have real meaning, hip huggers and belly shirts are trends that I hope pass soon.

05. What is your favourite curse word?
jack-ass. it's a curse word, it's a term of endearment...

06. What sound or noise do you love?
lately? the engine on the motorcycle kicking over. and music on my stereo instead of the crappy laptop speakers or headphones.

07. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of rounds impacting with the armor I'm behind.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Salvage Diver.

09. What profession would you not like to do?
male prostitute.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
take a break. you deserve it.

5 comments:

Mayden' s Voyage said...

What I'd like to hear God say-
"There's that little monkey that's been driving herself crazy all these years- glad to see you honey!"
:)

Paperback Writer said...

Jinkies...I like it! :)

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

These questions are what James Lipton closes every episode of "Inside the Actor's Studio" with. They are fantastic.

SBS said...

So, which question did you want to answer????

Trouble said...

I love that word Jinkies. :)

And yeah, the question?