julie tagged me, so here goes.
"According to the rules, each player of this game starts with the title "Six Weird Things About Me." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, 'You are tagged!' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
1) i hate the use of the word "meme" in alot of cases. i don't think a list of things about me in particular constitutes "cultural information". but maybe i'm wrong.
2) i regularly watch cartoons. so much so that catch-phrases will work their way into my vocabularly. from "jinkies" (velma/pup named scooby doo) to "please and thank you" (kim possible).
3) i can pretty much sleep anyplace/anytime except for in bed at bedtime. because of this i must live in the batcave. dark as can be, door closed, fan on RIGHT next to the bed so it both provides white noise and vibrates the bed a little. removing external distractions only helps a little bit.
4) i'm incredibly phobic about revealing too much info on the internet and becoming a target of opportunity. either identy theft, someone who's anti-u.s. and picks me or my family or friends because i reveal something too much and they know i'm military or whatever. and yet i blog and spill my guts frequently.
5) for a period of about 7 years i shut down battery operated watches. wear one, it'd die. take it off, it'd start back up. and it'd usually die at the same time every day. so i got addicted to automatic watches.
6) i like sharp cheddar cheese on apple pie.
i think i'm going to tag new reads with this. of course they might hate me and never read again. so maybe i should go with old. hmmm. no. new. fun to learn more stuff about them. i was going to tag that damned irish, but she's on hiatus.
i think we'll shoot for erika, amy, crystal, celeste, (not new but i've never seen him do something like this before) jl4, and to make sure she's still kicking, law girl.
7 comments:
I got the twisted version of this game. Six wicked things :)
I love cheese and apples together too. The sharper the better :)
I'm not much into pie though, so I just have apple slices with cheese slices.
What is this obession with cheddar cheese on apple pie? It looks gross!
first, i just did this same meme, er, cultural information survey, a couple of days ago, so your tag doesn't count for me. haha in yer face.
second, i am the exact same way about sleep. i can sleep anywhere anytime in any position until bedtime. then i suddenly get bursts of energy (probably because i slept under my desk all day at the office). it has to be completely dark and i have a big ugly box fan that points right at me during the summer and to the corner in the winter. i just need the noise.
Ok- I did it :)
Did you ever see the "Owl Jolson" cartoon?
That is my favorite cartoon- of all time- none better!
I love it.
Almost no-one knows what I'm talking about when I mention it-
but it's wonderful. I've only seen it 4 or 5 times in my life though.
I'll flip if you've seen it! :)
OK,I'll do it but I'm changing the rules a bit.
You are going to have to wait though, today was a really great day and I wanted to write about that. I'll get to it tomorrow or Saturday or maybe even Sunday. I'll try to make it worth the wait.
I'll do it but only if there's a certain utility knife as part of the deal :) And just for Chris' sake I might through in a wicked thing or four. But I'm not tagging anyone else. Just like how I don't pass along those forward emails that say if you send them along to your friends you'll have shitloads of good luck.
Post a Comment