Tuesday, December 05, 2006

i'm going to hell...

i've got nothing against homosexuals. a person's sexuality really doesn't affect me at all unless they're shooting me down or continuing to pursue me (yeah. cause THAT happens) after i've said "no thanks". i'm such a walking disaster area in so many ways that i'm WAY too busy worrying about myself and getting myself out of trouble to worry about someone else and their likes or dislikes.

so i realize that they're a minority. and i should be sensitive. especially as a kinda-sorta-not minority myself. (no, not the computer geek minority. the half-thai one.) but i can't stop saying "gay". "that's so gay". "gay it down". "gayness". "don't be so gay". must. stop.

4 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

Well, you can save me and Loki a seat.

JL4 said...

done....

Kerry said...

"that's so gay".... well, I hear that on a daily basis. Everyone says it ;)

Anonymous said...

Even worse, I say "retarded" all the time, too. Yes, I am incredibly socially inept.