Friday, December 15, 2006

i'm a bad blogger...

sorry there hasn't been much from this corner lately. i've wanted to reply to alot more than i have, but blogger was being difficult because i haven't switched to beta yet. i haven't written alot because i've just been swamped. job hunt, car hunt, school, work, army obligations and army guilt-trips, etc, etc.

hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for the holidays.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis' the season. You aren't alone in goofin' off from blogging. About 1/2 of the blogs I read haven't been updated this week. I've been a bit slack myself.

TC said...

Damn beta.

Anonymous said...

Beta is causing problems for all. I already conformed.

Hope you have wonderful holidays too!

Anonymous said...

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

I am such a geek.

SBS said...

We'll forgive your slacking self....if you promise to put "do a better job blogging" at the top of your new year's resolutions list.....

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

I'm resenting being FORCED to switch to the beta, so my commenting has been quiet lately, too.

I haven't switched. Yet.

Jules said...

Me too.. I've been blog slacking a bit lately. But I'm blaming my move on the 22nd. Will be back after Christmas, so till then... Merry Christmas!!