That's so ironic. Yesterday I bought a monkey. Well, not a real one. A "Superfly Monkey" - it's a little stuffed monkey that you can launch through the air [up to 50 feet] and it makes this "eek eek" sound. A guy at work has one. But mine is a girl monkey with a pink faux leather cape and hat. She makes me happy.
My dad owned two real monkeys and really enjoyed them living with him. I wish I saw/met them, but I wasn't even thought of then. I guess they started to stink up his basement, so he donated them to the Calgary Zoo. Too bad eh! But monkey's are cute!!!!! Glad to hear that your so happy!!!!
3 comments:
Sean if you were any happier you would not have had a post at all! :-)
That's so ironic. Yesterday I bought a monkey. Well, not a real one. A "Superfly Monkey" - it's a little stuffed monkey that you can launch through the air [up to 50 feet] and it makes this "eek eek" sound. A guy at work has one. But mine is a girl monkey with a pink faux leather cape and hat. She makes me happy.
My dad owned two real monkeys and really enjoyed them living with him. I wish I saw/met them, but I wasn't even thought of then. I guess they started to stink up his basement, so he donated them to the Calgary Zoo. Too bad eh!
But monkey's are cute!!!!!
Glad to hear that your so happy!!!!
Post a Comment