
the first beers in qatar, same day we left iraq


this guy doesn't speak for all of us, and i wasn't trying to get this shot. but when i downloaded the photos, there it was. it just seemed like a typical war photo that needed to be up there.

the "freedome bird" waiting to take us home.
i was trying to put these in a different order, but accidently deleted one, then.... blah.
8 comments:
i am so glad that you are back! thanks for sharing the pics with us. and before you know it you will be back in Sweet Home Colorado! just in time for great summer weather...
Yeahhh! Welcome home soldier!
Loved the pics!
-Cora :)
Welcome home!!! :) Love the pics. And, truthfully, who hasn't felt like flipping the bird at your employer right after work? Doesn't mean a thing.
WELCOME HOME SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN..AND LOVED THE PHOTOS. I agree with trouble about...that bird... I think we can all relate.
I'll say it again...YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
~leelee~
Welcome home, HERO!!!!
You are the reason this country will always be a superpower but with a heart of gold.
Thank you for your invaluable service.
megan... i know! i can't wait to pick up my motorcycle and enjoy it! although i'm running the army ten miler in october, so i need to do some running.
cora... i am, i am. :) in nc too, but we've been busy, busy, busy until today.
trouble... yeah, that picture is weird. by posting it i didn't want to get grief about it being some statement about iraq or anything. i personally had a good tour, but i know tons of guys who weren't so lucky. i don't blame the guy.
leelee... i'm sorry, i'll try to write about less exciting stuff so you don't have to "yippee" online for awhile.
tish. thanks alot, that's amazingly nice of you to say.
the scary thing is Sean, I do say things like Yippeeeee! I say WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, when I am on a fun motion ride Or a fast car..and I even say okie dokie..it's not all throwback stuff though...I say BAD words too sometimes...lol
gee whillikers!
But Sean, a Carona?
Heeee...
Post a Comment