LOL! Dude...something is missing... I know, I know...it's sand!!! And a weapon, and green...didn't you used to wear a lot of green???
The toy is nice, and you looked nice as well. Overall--not bad for a Monday:)
Have you seen "24"? It comes on tonight. You reminded me of Jack Bauer scoping out the exits at the Mall. It's not funny really, but I could see you in my minds eye...and I couldn't help but grin.
6 comments:
Well, it's Monday. You're thrilled as the rest of us. :)
Hey, nice shiny new toy.
Be safe! ;)
Pretty little cycle.
LOL!
Dude...something is missing...
I know, I know...it's sand!!! And a weapon, and green...didn't you used to wear a lot of green???
The toy is nice, and you looked nice as well. Overall--not bad for a Monday:)
Have you seen "24"? It comes on tonight. You reminded me of Jack Bauer scoping out the exits at the Mall. It's not funny really, but I could see you in my minds eye...and I couldn't help but grin.
Yay for new toys! :)
And, don't you look cute? You look like you're going to your first day at school...halfway happy, and halfway nervous.
Are you the Orkin man? Or is that truck just parked there to 'throw' us off???
you loook...so different!
:))
Post a Comment