Wednesday, May 17, 2006

quick updates...

-well, my buddy finally got his truck and apparently started driving home. he also found his cameras. friday night someone who was amazingly drunk took the case out of our rental. and flew home with it. so it'll be here when he comes home.

-i made it home safe and sound. it's been kinda a hassle. you know that feeling when you come home from a week's vacation and you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation? and you see all the mail that's piled up while you were gone, and you open the fridge and remember there was something on the bottom shelf that you forgot to throw away and your car magically developed a flat tire? yeah. multiply that feeling by 52 times... heh. read this in a non-bitching tone. the next week is going to be a bit of a hassle. because i had to burn up most of my emergency leave when my sister passed away, i've only got a couple days off before i need to get back to work.

-started the job hunt process. multiple resumes have gone out and a couple replies have come back. we'll keep going with it and see what happens.

-i know this has been relatively boring. i'll try to get more stuff up soon.

6 comments:

Trouble said...

It's not boring, it's an update. Glad to hear you got home safe and sound.

Megan said...

Glad to hear you are home. Good luck with all the job hunting. Have you taken the new bike out for a zoom zoom yet?! Has the altitude kicked your ass yet?

leelee said...

did you say sorry this is relatively boring??????????? You are kidding right. YOU'RE HOME SEAN....SAFE AND SOUND..this my friend is a GOOD thing..

:-)

Welcome back, I guarantee all the pieces will fall into place. Now go and clean out that fridge...I shudder to think what's in there 52 weeks later..lol

~leelee~

elcynic said...

Goody, and I should be able to get PM's at work. I want details.

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Still glad you're stateside. I'm sorry about your sister. Welcome home.

Paperback Writer said...

Sean - But aren't those "boring" updates a sign of you returning to semi-normal life?

:)

Welcome back.

PS

I'm sorry to hear about your sister.