Brain Lateralization Test Results |
| Right Brain (42%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain. Left Brain (46%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain |
personality tests by similarminds.com
lifejunky had that on their blog. i took the test and posted my results.
i've frequently said that myself and alot of military guys i know are split-personality. taking this test drove it home for me. one question would be "do you like rules" "yes". the next would be "do you frequently break rules?" "yes." "are you a risk taker?" well, i've jumped out of planes in the military. but there's no way in hell i'd do it in the civilian world. i avoid conflict like crazy as a civilian. as a military guy i sometimes go seeking it out.
which life are you talking about? i frequently catch flak for the ammount of... stuff i own. and try to pack away. but the people giving me the grief don't get the "hey, i'm trying to fit crap from 2 different lives into one garage and i'm a pack-rat to begin with". when i left active duty the first time i gave away the majority of the field gear i'd bought/begged/borrowed/stolen. had to buy it all over again to go to afghanistan. went to iraq, bought a bunch new stuff. i'm not giving it up again now that i've passed the ten year mark and will end up probably just sticking it out until retirement. then there's civilian me, with a.d.d. never met a hobby i didn't want to start. of course, i never finish any of them, but i've got all the equipment out there in the garage someplace... just in case. and i'm a computer guy. books on top of books. cables galore. hardware everywhere. and let's not forget the wanna-be shade-tree mechanic....
i'm too tired to do this justice. but it's fun seeing how close the left/right brain percentages are.
11 comments:
I am 14% right, 82% left. However, the analysis couldn't be further from the truth. It said that left brained people lack attention to detail and lack organization. I think my attention to detail and organizational skills are two main things that define me.
It said that I'm about 62% left brained and 40 something % right brained. That sounds about right for me.
Ah, just curious - what happened to the other 12%?
destroyed by alcohol
I only destroyed 4% with alcohol. I'm a lighter drinker I guess.
i shouldn't give all the credit to alcohol. i've also taken some blows to the head...
Yes, Sean, I agree with the military discussion. A group of people treated like communists supporting democracy. (we have to dress alike, think alike, think for ALL,) you get it. Thanks for checking out the quiz...I am somewhere in the middle too.
I was 64% left, 26% right.
I'm only missing 10%...
Right Brain |||| 20%
Left Brain |||||||||||||||||| 74%
That was intersting..think I'll put it on my blog..thanks Sean!!
I'm in the middle, too. Although I'm missing 4% - not bad, considering all the drinking I've done over my lifetime!
This post cracked me up. I'm off to take my test now!
Post a Comment