I like the knife. What exactly is going on in this picture?
I'm glad your posting pictures where you are smiling. I kid...gently. I know you could probably hurt me without thinking twice. :)
you look very nice...and professional. but the bowtie did make me chuckle!
I agree with paperback writer. The smile is nice.
I like the bow tie myself.
Loved this...every bit of it- and I admire you for it. (As if I didn't already!) :)Thanks Sean- for taking the high road~ and for all the ways you serve our country.
Whistle, whistle... woot! Woot! That's an awesome pic!!
Thanks for your service Sean!
You're a good man, Charlie Sean.Thank you for your service. Mine has all been civilian L.E.A. and my coworkers who have served have all my respect. As do you.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I like the knife. What exactly is going on in this picture?
I'm glad your posting pictures where you are smiling.
I kid...gently. I know you could probably hurt me without thinking twice. :)
you look very nice...and professional. but the bowtie did make me chuckle!
I agree with paperback writer. The smile is nice.
I like the bow tie myself.
Loved this...every bit of it- and I admire you for it. (As if I didn't already!)
:)
Thanks Sean- for taking the high road~ and for all the ways you serve our country.
Whistle, whistle... woot! Woot!
That's an awesome pic!!
Thanks for your service Sean!
You're a good man, Charlie Sean.
Thank you for your service. Mine has all been civilian L.E.A. and my coworkers who have served have all my respect. As do you.
Post a Comment