

so it's taken about 4 months longer than it should've, but i'm finally wrapping up the desk project. not the most perfect piece of furniture. but when i bought it the top had a full length crack in it. i patched than, picked it up and it cracked again about four inches over. so all in all i'm kinda proud of it. have to finish the gloss coats on the legs, repair and refinish the drawer and get it all put back together. but all in all that should just be another couple days.
7 comments:
nice work :)
Want to refinish my rolltop desk?
And then put it in my office?
Please?
*blink blink*
:)
Wow. Seriously impressive. Seriously.
Congrats on your handy work! You must be a lot more patient than I am. :)
wow! That's a massive improvement! Great job!
Looking good. I have refinished a set of shelves my grandfather made. I loved it. I think it could be an alternate career. Anyway, you did fabulous. Post a final picture.....
you said "full length crack"
Post a Comment