...and so i present you with THIS. this is how my christmas 2005 went.
there are some rules though:
1) it's slow to download. i'm sorry. i'm too lazy/cheap to pay for a faster connection for my webserver. no whining. and be patient. it's worth it.
2) if you know the guy in the video, don't tell him i posted it. he is the nicest, funniest guy i know. he planned this thing for a year before he did it.
3) you click at your own risk. if it scars you for life or ruins christmas for you? i'm not responsible.
look close for my guest appearance at the end. it's a quicktime movie so you'll need quicktime to see it.
enjoy!
okay. i think it's you guys. but. you know. in case it's not, let's try this:
9 comments:
Um...yeah...it didn't like me very much. Or it didn't like my computer. Either way...I'm sure it was funny though!
I couldn't do it either.....
But thanks for tryin'
Hee hee, funny stuff. Maybe next time you'll get a a visit from a topless "Mrs. Clause".
The video worked for me, no problems with either the quicktime movie or the youtube video. I usually upload to videogoogle.com. It used to be a pain in the ass because you had to wait for the content to be approved, but now it is faster than youtube. Plus, it is much simpler to paste it on your blogger page.
Very funny still...a little drunk and it's even funnier.
Thanks...;-)
LOL, WAY TOO FUNNY!!!! Thanks for the good laugh. I'll be thinking of that ALL day today!!!
I bet you enjoyed it more than what you let on as well and maybe even tried it on afterwards as well?? LOL! :op
Kim
rofl :)
MAJOR LOL! I thought that was hilarious! Where can I get a pair of those for my hubby?
Oh come on! You don't want to take a picture with Santa?
I think it's totally hot!
Post a Comment