Tuesday, April 11, 2006

1000 apologies...

... but the last day or two i've started getting spammed. so the verification word thing has to go into effect. i hope ya'll will still keep leaving comments though!

thanks for understanding,
sean

7 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

No problems. That's why I have that on too. I hated seeing those spam comments.

Sean said...

pw. it was a pretty nice couple months while it lasted...

Paperback Writer said...

Yeah, it starts in after a couple of months, doesn't it?

Sort of weird.

Trouble said...

Been there, done that. Now I try to find enjoyment from the hope that the random letters will spell something naughty or profane.

Sean said...

trouble... you really do amuse yourself don't you? found anything profane yet?

Trouble said...

coc and coq a few times.

diq and dyk.

and today, right now,

fugz. ;)

Which is precisely what I hope to be doing at about 2 a.m. Sunday morning. :)

elcynic said...

No sweat, I finally looked at my blogger account (used VERY sparingly until I got live journal) and noticed two spams. Icky poo.