... so many of you have good blogs of your own (and i'm way to lazy to list them, go through the comments and follow the links!) that i spend all my spare time reading your stuff instead of writing my own. see? if you sucked a little more, i'd write a little more. your fault. not mine. yours...
of course, the fact that i just got my new mp3 player in the mail doesn't help, nor the endless hours spent getting personnel records in order for us to go home and demobilize, or the carlos mencia dvds that just showed up or the trig homework, or because we were up til 5:30 this morning trying to track down personnel and a forklift to move pallets of gear, then woken back up at 8 to start the day by stupid people who slept while we got stuff done...but i'm blaming it on ya'll.
there are ideas. i've got this thing about how much military training sucks, especially after 5 years of continued combat operations, something about how i felt cheated by my high school reunion, an "i love me" post about how i sat back and realized alot of the things that have happened this year that i'm proud of and a thing about a.d.d. which i think would be interesting based on the wide variety of people who might respond to it... someday i'll get to those, and the rant about how awful apple ipods and apple customer service are counterbalanced with a "thank you" post to all the companies that supported me and my group...
anyways, i'm off to do homework and then bed. hope everyone has a great weekend! and hurry back, because i need to get my blog fix...
7 comments:
Oh Isn't it the truth..I have become a professional blog "lurker" I have a growing list of daily reads...don't often comment and almost never write myself..what's up with that??? lol
My comment to post ratio in Live Journal is deplorable. So I understand.
Sean: No Sean, it's your fault that I stumbled upon your blog.:) Seriously, I understand what you mean about reading all these posts and not having the time to actually post something up yourself. But don't be hard on yourself. You've got bigger problems to deal with than just keeping your blog up to date.
cynic... of course you understand. we still share the same brain...
leelee... it's like crack for readers... there have been so many times this last month where i've had TONS of other work to do, but can't, because i'm too engrossed in someone's blog. and sometimes that's been YOURS!
pw... hey, i think i stumbled on yours first!
All right, all right. So, maybe you did stumble across my blog.
:)
Well I don't really know how "engrossing" my posts are..lol..more like little junk that pops into my head. I haven't gotten too deep...lol. I have to tell you..I am totally addicted to rambo-ambo though...wow.
:-)
excuses...excuses...!!!..hmmmm..
Post a Comment