Nothing wrong with being a fan boy.
it's not that i'm a fan boy, it's that i'm a BAD one. i forgot to stop and pick it up last night as well...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this band! But, I'm a bad fan girl; I need to go get this over the weekend.
courtney... "message to the boys" isn't that great of a song, but i've been playing a copy recorded off the radio over and over just because i'm so happy to hear new placemats stuff...
Well, I'm sure you'll remember tonight!
Did you get it yet, because the tracklisting is everything I would have chosen for a greatest hits of this band.
So how is it? I'm wrapped up in Bob Mould's greatest right now.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nothing wrong with being a fan boy.
it's not that i'm a fan boy, it's that i'm a BAD one. i forgot to stop and pick it up last night as well...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this band! But, I'm a bad fan girl; I need to go get this over the weekend.
courtney... "message to the boys" isn't that great of a song, but i've been playing a copy recorded off the radio over and over just because i'm so happy to hear new placemats stuff...
Well, I'm sure you'll remember tonight!
Did you get it yet, because the tracklisting is everything I would have chosen for a greatest hits of this band.
So how is it? I'm wrapped up in Bob Mould's greatest right now.
Post a Comment