Have it. Love my shirt. I look like the biggest geek when I wear it, but I don't care.
I love it.Loki wanted to buy me a shirt that said "Crap. You're going to try to cheer me up aren't you?"*sigh*Life is tough for the in the closet misanthrope.
LMFAO.Yeah, I prefer to be incognito when recording the foibles of everyone else (although the chef knows that EVERYTHING is potential blog-fodder).Well, not EVERYTHING, LOL. But most things...
This is so me! Love it :)I even made up business cards that have my blog address. If I meet someone interesting, I give them one...they might end up at MV! :)
Still, not as cool as my stapler.
I'll take one in size XL :)
I LOVE thinkgeek. There are far too many t-shirts Todd would liek to wear, but doesn't.I'm still looking for the "I (heart) burritos" shirt I saw on a guy at the Padre game.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Have it. Love my shirt. I look like the biggest geek when I wear it, but I don't care.
I love it.
Loki wanted to buy me a shirt that said "Crap. You're going to try to cheer me up aren't you?"
*sigh*
Life is tough for the in the closet misanthrope.
LMFAO.
Yeah, I prefer to be incognito when recording the foibles of everyone else (although the chef knows that EVERYTHING is potential blog-fodder).
Well, not EVERYTHING, LOL. But most things...
This is so me! Love it :)
I even made up business cards that have my blog address. If I meet someone interesting, I give them one...they might end up at MV! :)
Still, not as cool as my stapler.
I'll take one in size XL :)
I LOVE thinkgeek. There are far too many t-shirts Todd would liek to wear, but doesn't.
I'm still looking for the "I (heart) burritos" shirt I saw on a guy at the Padre game.
Post a Comment