there are these two girls at work who are... well, we've been trying to come up with the right adjective for them for awhile now. if you like them, you'd probably describe them as "strong willed", "forceful" or "take-charge". if you're one of the people that they intimidate you might call them "bitchy" or "bullies" or something along those lines. i'm not attracted to either of these women, but at the same time the "i wonder what it'd be like to date one of those two" thought popped into my head today.
i've dated girls who absolutely, positively could NEVER be wrong before. i've dated girls who grew up in families that made them think the only way you could love someone or be in a relationship with someone was to scream at them at the top of your lungs. but that's not how these two girls are. they don't back down, if something irritates them, they address the situation right then and there, but they are totally capable of admitting that they are wrong. me, the avoider of all conflict and confrontation just doesn't know how to respond to that constant communication. it's intriguing.
the end.
6 comments:
The nice thing about the "strong willed woman" is if you ask her out she won't bs you. If she likes you she'll say yes. If she doesn't she'll say no.
The glory of the strong willed woman is they are honest.
Sometimes that's our downfall as well.
Go for it. You don't have anything but pride to lose.
oh no, i'm not looking to date either of them. just a "what if" moment...
Some guys have a fetish for bitches too. I've been in the no, no, NO situation, and they seem to read it as a game. Hard to get or some shit. Being strong willed myself, I can't see the enjoyment in dating anyone passive. If I'm not challenged enough (mentally, sexually, whatever), I get bored, and I bail. I think your what if would definitely be something different and interesting if nothing else.
I agree with both bslawg and chris...they summedit up perfectly
My husband's best friend is a no holds barred kind of guy. If he didn't like you, you'd know about it. He says the same could be said of me. Though I won't say it, my expression will for me. Not particularly strong willed but more in the realm of scary.
Actually, my boyfriend is a lot like one of those girls, very strong-willed and blunt to a fault.
Personally, I like it, because it frees me to be the same way, and that's a new thing for me.
Post a Comment