my two favorite cold weather/comfort foods are potato/cheddar/bacon soup (at least something good came out of the potato famine. and yes. i have ancestors who died in that, so shush). and melting a large chunk of velveeta into a can of stag steak/no beans chili andusing it as a dip for tortilla chips. mmmmmmm. especially because that takes like, two seconds to make. i only mention this because i brought a bowl of that to work and the greedy bastards scarfed the majority of it before i got back to my desk.
11 comments:
Damn them!
:)
Now I am hungry. Throw in some buffalo wings and you have a trifecta.
Crap. All I have is veggies for dinner.
I haven't had chili cheese dip in YEARS! I can't make it anymore. I'll eat the whole bag of chips and be sick for a week.
I may go make some.
There's certainly been a lot of cold weather lately. Another storm Friday I hear...
mmmmm.... chili cheese dip. You should try throwing in some rotel - makes it extra yummy.
Down here in Texas they eat Velveeta mixed with Rotel and call it queso. Mix it with meat, and it's chili con queso. It rocks.
What, if may I ask, is stag steak?
Er, that's "if I may ask."
irish - only veggies? i'm sorry...
lawg... a) freaking let me see your blog. and b) did you give into the urge?
chris. how bad is it down there? the were originally saying another 3 ft on friday but now they've scaled that back to something stupid like 2 inches. not even worth mentioning.
harleyblue... i had to look up rotel, but it looks like a great tip, thanks. and thanks for popping by. :)
fleurdelys... it's a brand of chili. stag chili, and i personally prefer the steak with no beans chili for the dip. and thanks to you too.
Now I'm hungry and it's 11:15 at night. Great. ;)
Sorry...I hate blogger.
bslawg. i hate it too...
Post a Comment